Organised by Stamford and District Round Table
The 11th Stamford Round Table Car Show
Sunday 24th August 2014 – 10am – 5pm
FREE STAMFORD FAMILY EVENT – Stamford Meadows
To keep up to date with the this years Car Show and Car Rally please follow us on [Facebook]
To enter the Car Show -
This year we are streamlining the application process to make it easier for everyone.
- Car Show Update : Car Show is full! Due to the capacity of the field and the high numbers registering this year we have taken the decision to stop any further registration from 18:30 on 12th Aug 2014. Book early for next years Show….
- You can still access your details to print out your Joining Instructions (with your Invitation Code) online by clicking here.
- Please be aware that the Car Show is a charity event run by volunteers raising money for good causes in the local community and any donations will be very much appreciated
It is your responsibility to print your own joining instruction documents. You can do this from 1st August by clicking on the links previously mentioned. Please keep this email safe. The joining instructions should be displayed prominently in your vehicle at the Show and allows you to be eligible for judging in one or more prize categories. It also allows the visitors to the Show to appreciate your vehicle. This is now available. Use the same link as above and enter your Invitation Code to access your details – and select the PRINT icon
Video clip – Stamford Car Show 2013 Remix
Join the 4th Stamford Car Show Run
Enjoy a planned route around the delightful Stamford and Lincolnshire countryside, arriving at The Meadows, Stamford for reserved parking at the Stamford Car Show.
Meet: 9.00am for breakfast
Route: To be confirmed
Cost approx. £22
- Route map and full instructions
- Commemorative Limited Edition plaque
- Framed 7”x5” photograph of you and your car taken at the start, delivered at the end
- Flat fee per car – bring as many passengers as you like
- Refreshment stop en route
- Official Starter – Mr Ron Champion
Arrival at the Stamford Car Show c.12:30pm – guaranteed exclusive parking spot for ALL rally drivers.
To register your interest in the Car Rally please email email@example.com
Note: Like some other large events this year the run will be weather dependent, if the Car Show has to be cancelled due to bad weather then so will the rally.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for trade stand enquires
Can you help?
We are looking for people who love Stamford Car Show to help with the marshalling at this year’s Show. You only have to be enthusiastic, committed and able to give up some time. You can offer as little or as much time as you like from 7am to 5pm
We have offer nothing in return other that the satisfaction of helping a great local Stamford event raising money to support local good causes!
If you are interested then please email email@example.com and mark your email ‘Car Show marshalling’
Facebook: Stamford Round Table
Voicemail : 07747 524237 – we will contact you within a few days
Remember, the Car Show is a charity event run by volunteers raising money for good causes in the local community and any donations will be very much appreciated
Sponsor the Car Show
Benefits of sponsoring the Car Show are:-
Large marketing pitch at the Car Show
Your business named Category Trophy
Full page advertisement in the Show Programme
Your Business logo on the Stamford Carshow website
Sponsor an ‘A Board’
- Sponsor an ‘A board’ in the winner’s enclosure at the Premier car show in the area.
- A board is 2 sided about 4′ long and 1′ high
- £25 per A board
- Anyone can have one – your local car garage, b&b, pub, your boss’ company, anyone.
- All we need is name / tel number / website address
- Its a really simple
- Contact: Jim Coulam – 07850 218364 – Mention Car Show A board advert
Quotes from past shows
“Hello, Just a quick email to say a very big thank you for organising such a lovely car show, I travel many miles to various shows all over the country, I have to say that your show is by far the most enjoyable and friendly show I visit, I made a suitable donation on entry and it was worth every penny, please pass on my thanks to all the organisers, I look forward to next years show.” – Andrew
“Just a quick note to say a big THANKS for the show yesterday. We really had a good day, the weather was kind, the atmosphere was great and the organisation was superb as were all the cars. Looking forward to coming again next year.” – Gerry and Mary
“Well, it was a last minute plan, the attendance of myself and a few friends to the Stamford Car Show an annual event held by the Stamford Round Table and I’m very pleased that we did. I was utterly blown away, not sheerly by the volume of cars, but also by the quality of the cars present.”
“As with all Classic car events in the UK, the British Classics were out in force, and some fine cars there were, although not my personal tastes, it’s always nice to see a well turned out British classic, chrome gleaming and a well presented engine bay.”
“What a cracking day! Fantastic location. weather & really nice People – Plus a bonus of a Spitfire and Dakota fly past. We MUST book this one for next year.”
“We thoroughly enjoyed the day, good trip up in the morning, excellent company and a fantastic range of cars on display. Will definitely come along next year.”
“Great show never seen so many people it was heaving all day ,very enjoyable day; thought the spitfire was awesome”
Google Map – Car parking in Stamford