AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To develop the acquaintance of young men through the medium of their various occupations.
- To emphasise that one’s calling offers an excellent medium of service to the community.
- To cultivate the highest ideals in business, professional and civic traditions.
- To recognise the worthiness of all legitimate occupations and to dignify each his own by precept and example.
- To further the establishment of peace and goodwill in international relationships.
- To further these objectives by meetings, lectures, discussions and other activities.
May we Our Lord, adopt thy creed,
Adapt our ways to serve thy need
And we who on thy bounty feed,
Improve in thought, in word, and deed